Moku:ArbitraryWaveformGenerator can generate custom waveforms with up to 65k points and update rates of up to 1 GS/s. Waveforms can be loaded from a file or input as a piecewise-continuous mathematical function with up to 32 segments. In pulsed mode, waveforms can be output with more than 250,000 cycles of dead time between pulses.
- Choose between one of the preset waveforms, load points from a file or input an equation directly
- Configure pulsed output with up to 250,000 cycles of dead time between pulses
- Phase-synchronized output between the two channels
- 1 mHz – 125 MHz output frequency
- Preset waveforms: Sine, Gaussian, Exponential Rise, Exponential Fall, Sinc
- Equation mode with up to 32 segments
- Custom waveforms with up to 65,536 points at 125 MS/s (up to 8192 waveform points at 1 GS/s)