Introducing the new lock-in amplifier instrument for Moku:Lab. Precisely configure your system and monitor the lock-in's performance from an intuitive user interface.
- Block diagram view of the digital signal processing with built-in probe points for signal monitoring
- Demodulate signals at up to 200 MHz.
- ± 80 dB gain range
- 50Ω / 1MΩ input impedance
- Analog signal output with 4 MHz bandwidth
- Pure integrator mode
- LO output up to 200 MHz with variable amplitude
- 90 dB dynamic reserve
- Adjustable time constant from 40ns to 0.6s
- 6 or 12 dB/octave filter roll-off