Introducing the new lock-in amplifier instrument for Moku:Lab. Precisely configure your system and monitor the lock-in's performance from an intuitive user interface.
- Block diagram view of the digital signal processing with built-in probe points for signal monitoring
- Demodulate signals at up to 200 MHz.
- ± 80 dB gain range
- 50Ω / 1MΩ input impedance
- Analog signal output with 4 MHz bandwidth
- Pure integrator mode
- LO output up to 200 MHz with variable amplitude
- 90 dB dynamic reserve
- Adjustable time constant from 40ns to 0.6s
- 6 or 12 dB/octave filter roll-off
+ Can I adjust the corner frequency of the low-pass filter?
Yes! It is adjustable from 237 mHz to 3.98 MHz via the iPad.
+ What is the maximum rate at which I can save data, and how many points can I save?
The sample rate is dynamically adjusted by the horizontal zoom of the display, and can be set up to the full ADC sample rate of 500 MS/s. Currently you can save 16k points for two channels simultaneously.