Liquid Instruments' new instrument features real-time frequency-domain control system design capabilities.
- Design your control system's frequency response using the interactive Bode plot
- Block diagram view of the digital signal processing with built-in probe points for signal monitoring
- 2 input channels, 2 output channels with control matrix for blending inputs
- Includes single or double integrators and differentiators with low- and high-frequency gain saturation
- ± 60 dB gain range
- 50Ω / 1MΩ input impedance
- 760 ns input-output latency and 25 MHz update rate
- Independently adjustable input and output offsets
- 2 channels with optional blending for MIMO systems
+ How can I invert my controller's response?
You can enter negative values into the control matrix to invert one or both input signals.
+ What do the different colored buttons mean when configuring a PID controller?
Often it is useful to be able to configure a controller's transfer function before implementing it. When the 'P', 'I', 'D', 'I+', 'IS', or 'DS' buttons are orange, any changes you make to those parameters will not take effect until you tap the button again and it turns green or purple.