Moku:Lab App Version 1.9.4
The new app update features a few changes to the app layout to ensure a more seamless user experience.
- New look for block diagrams and interface improvements
- Measurements in Oscilloscope and Spectrum Analyzer now include statistics
- The PID Controllers in the Lock-in Amplifier, Laser Lock Box, and PID Controller can now be configured while using the embedded oscilloscope, making it easier to see the effect of the changing control parameters on a signal
- Maximum logging duration increased to 10,000 hours
- Improved support for larger iPad Pro screens
- New Italian localization
Configuring and adjusting your PID controller no longer has to interfere with your entire setup. Access the visual screen below your block diagram or quickly modify the proportional, integral, or derivative components by tapping the figures.
Figure 1: (A) Adjust proportional, integral, and derivative components
(B) Seamless user experience
Figure 2: Previous version PID interface
Lock-in Amplifier & Laser Lock Box
The user interface update for these two instruments now allows for the PID controllers to be configured while simultaneously using the embedded oscilloscope, making it easier to see the effect of changing controller parameters on a signal.
Figure 3: (A) Simultaneous use of embedded oscilloscope
Figure 4: (A) See the effect of changing controller parameters on a signal
Oscilloscope & Spectrum Analyzer
Measurements within the Oscilloscope and Spectrum Analyzer instruments now include statistics and the ability to enable audio of your signals.
Figure 5: (A) Measurements now have built-in statistics including min/max/mean and standard deviation
Figure 6: (A) Enable/disable audio
(B) Show statistics
(C) Adjusted Y-axis scale
Get the iPad App
You can download the Moku:Lab App for free and experience it for yourself in demo mode.Get the iPad App