iPad App — Update Log
Moku:Lab iPad App version 1.9.8
Jul 23, 2021
- The PLL in the Lock-In Amplifier now works at frequencies down to 100 Hz.
- The filter in the Laser Lock Box can now be configured as a bandstop (notch) filter or with custom coefficients.
- Added output channel settings when saving data in the Oscilloscope and Data Logger
- Fixed a bug in saving math channel phase data in the Frequency Response Analyzer
- Fixed a bug with displaying reference traces on the math channel in the Frequency Response Analyzer
- Minor bug fixes, performance enhancements and interface improvements.
If updating from version 1.9.3 or newer, this version will not require a firmware update.
We want to hear from you! If you have feedback, bug reports, or feature requests, please send them to [email protected]