Optimized test workflows are critical to delivering quality products. With flexible, FPGA-based test equipment, it’s easy to streamline and automate test processes by leveraging APIs like LabVIEW to interface with software-defined instruments. This approach gives developers new ways to reconfigure the same equipment they use in the design stage to also verify and validate devices, with no loss of code.
In this special presentation, you’ll learn how to simplify automated test procedures with software-defined instrumentation and improve system-level efficiency through hardware consolidation by:
- Using LabVIEW to collect raw data, perform post-processing, and deploy multiple test instruments in a single hardware platform.
- Controlling multiple units with embedded instruments via APIs to synchronize your test bench.
- Leveraging flexible, FPGA-based processing with a digital-first approach to quickly adapt instrumentation to your measurement requirements with minimal manual intervention.
- Building automated signal-processing pipelines with multi-instrument capabilities and custom programmability.
The webinar includes a presentation, demonstration, and a live Q&A session.
- Title: Software-defined test: An easier way to automate and validate
- Date recorded: August 23, 2023
- Speakers: Jessica Patterson, Steve Kuhn
Register for immediate access