Generating custom, FPGA-enabled test capabilities with ChatGPT
FPGA code is complex, but it doesn’t have to be painful. With Moku Cloud Compile — a feature exclusive to Moku devices from Liquid Instruments — and generative AI tools like ChatGPT, it’s easy to write and deploy custom VHDL code directly to your Moku device.
Read our ebook to discover the practical applications of FPGA programming with AI-driven tools, find strategies to fast-track FPGA code development with ChatGPT, and learn new ways to optimize your test flow for user-programmable Moku devices.
What you’ll learn:
- Leverage FPGA flexibility: Explore the power of user-programmable FPGAs and learn how to use AI language models like ChatGPT to generate VHDL code to match your specifications.
- Moku Cloud Compile mastery: Learn how to use Moku Cloud Compile to code, compile, and deploy custom instruments alongside the other 13 software-defined instruments available for FPGA-based Moku devices.
- Practical implementation: Investigate several real-world examples, from implementing a signal limiter to converting Python to VHDL for functions like sqrt(x), and understand the practicality of AI-driven VHDL generation.
Ready to unlock the power of user-programmable FPGAs to create your own software-defined test instruments? Download our ebook now and discover the limitless potential of custom digital design.
- Title: Generating custom, FPGA-enabled test capabilities with ChatGPT
- Date published: February 6, 2024
Register for immediate access