Windows & Mac apps
The most intuitive user interface in test and measurement, conveniently available on your preferred operating system.Download
An interface that’s functional and fun
We believe instrumentation should never impede research, so we designed a user interface that optimizes ease of setup and configuration. You’ve got research to do and concepts to teach — let’s get started.
Each instrument interface was designed to elevate the user experience in test and measurement, with common elements and integrations across the app to ensure that users immediately feel like experts in configuring their Moku.
Supported hardware platforms
For desktop applications, Windows and macOS software is available for
Moku:Go, Moku:Lab, and Moku:Pro.
Before you start
Ensure your computer meets the minimum requirements:
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina) or later.
- Windows 11, or Windows 10 version 1809 or later; 64-bit only.
Connect your Moku device to the app using:
- Wi-Fi: Available for all Moku devices.
- Ethernet: Available for Moku:Pro, Moku:Lab, and Moku:Go (model M2 only).
- USB-C: Available for all Moku devices.
To download the software (version 3.0.0), please check the box below before proceeding.