Modern Phase Detection: Beyond the Lock-in Amplifier
In this special presentation, Liquid Instruments Director of Product Ben Nizette shares next-gen strategies for phase detection, and compares traditional lock-in methods with the new wave of dedicated phasemeters.
What we covered
You’ll learn how to overcome common lock-in amplifier challenges and see a demonstration of relevant use cases, including:
- Optimizing laser measurement and control
- Multi-frequency demodulation
- Leveraging FPGA processing for your experiment
In addition, you’ll learn more about the new wave of dedicated phasemeters, which can achieve wrap-free, noise-optimized phase measurements in applications from oscillator analysis to gravitational wave detection.
- Title: Modern Phase Detection: Beyond the Lock-in Amplifier
- Date recorded: April 19, 2023
- Speaker: Ben Nizette