Redefining Engineering Education with Moku:Go: Strategies for Success at Oregon State University
In this special presentation, Ben Nizette, Director of Product at Liquid Instruments, and Jason Clark, Associate Professor at Oregon State University, share how Moku:Go is revolutionizing engineering education and inspiring students with its suite of 10+ software-defined instruments supported by a simple user interface.
What we covered
You’ll learn how Professor Clark uses Moku:Go to:
- Encourage remote learning and engage students with modern technology, from reinforcing the basics to exploring advanced topics sooner.
- Connect engineering topics to pressing social issues.
In addition, you’ll learn more about the features and benefits of Moku:Go, see a hands-on demonstration of the software, and explore applications across education and industry to discover how Moku:Go prepares students for the demands of the modern workforce.
- Title: Redefining Engineering Education with Moku:Go: Strategies for Success at Oregon State University
- Date recorded: February 23, 2023
- Speakers: Ben Nizette and Jason Clark