During this special 30-minute presentation, Liquid Instruments Technical Marketing Engineer Jessica Patterson shares more tips and tricks to help you unlock maximum performance from your Moku device. Part of our For Good Measure webinar series, this session showcases helpful instrument features you may not know about, as well as brand-new enhancements introduced during our most recent software release — all seamlessly enabled by the flexible, FPGA-based Moku platform for test and measurement.
For a true hands-on experience to reinforce your learning, we encourage you to follow along using your own Moku device or by downloading the software in demo mode. We also encourage you to watch our first episode of Mastering Moku to familiarize yourself with the software. The episode is available here.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- View multiple instrument slots simultaneously to build complex signal processing pipelines and observe graphs in real time.
- Perform normal vs. precision acquisition with the Oscilloscope, view more detailed measurement tracking — and for iPad users, how to leverage the histogram view.
- Build a staged laser locking process to streamline laser frequency stabilization in the Laser Lock Box.
- Enhance your test flow across the Moku suite with instrument tips for the Data Logger, Spectrum Analyzer, Arbitrary Waveform Generator, and more.
The webinar includes a presentation, demonstration, and live Q&A session.
- Title: Mastering Moku, episode 2: Tips and tricks for smarter testing
- Date recorded: October 31, 2023
- Speaker: Jessica Patterson
Register for immediate access