During this special presentation, Liquid Instruments Technical Marketing Engineer Jessica Patterson shares a range of tips and tricks to help you unlock maximum performance from your Moku device. From basic usability strategies to advanced applications, you’ll see how to take full advantage of the powerful features enabled by FPGA-based, software-defined test and measurement instruments.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Use enhanced features for parameter adjustment on both the iPad and desktop interfaces for the Digital Filter Box, PID Controller, and more.
- Make Moku even more flexible with our math channel and equation editor on instruments like the Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscope, and Arbitrary Waveform Generator.
- Access and utilize advanced features like Lock Assist on the Laser Lock Box.
- Easily share data and generate reports from any instrument for more efficient collaboration.
The webinar includes a presentation, demonstration, and live Q&A session.
- Title: Mastering Moku: Tips and tricks for smarter testing
- Date recorded: July 25, 2023
- Speaker: Jessica Patterson
Register for immediate access