During this special presentation, Liquid Instruments Director of Product Ben Nizette demonstrates how to use a software-defined phasemeter to achieve noise-optimized measures of phase, frequency, and amplitude in both homodyne and highly dynamic heterodyne applications.
In this webinar, you’ll learn new ways to:
- Use an FPGA-based phasemeter to maximize measurement performance and flexibility in a range of applications, from interferometry to materials characterization.
- Verify that your experiment is accurately measuring critical data and share insights with colleagues in real time.
- Leverage this technology to integrate measurement, validation, verification, and characterization into one versatile experimental setup. The webinar will include a presentation, demonstration, and a live Q&A session.
The webinar includes a presentation, demonstration, and live Q&A session.
- Title: A new phase for test: Essential strategies for modern phase detection
- Date recorded: September 19, 2023
- Speaker: Ben Nizette
Register for immediate access