In this special presentation, Ben Nizette, Director of Product at Liquid Instruments, and Jason Clark, Associate Professor at Oregon State University, share how Moku:Go is revolutionizing engineering education and inspiring students with its suite of 10+ software-defined instruments supported by a simple user interface. Professor Clark outlines how he uses Moku:Go to:
- Encourage remote learning and engage students with modern technology, from reinforcing the basics to exploring advanced topics sooner.
- Connect engineering topics to pressing social issues.
In addition, you’ll learn more about the features and benefits of Moku:Go, see a hands-on demonstration of the software, and explore applications across education and industry to discover how Moku:Go prepares students for the demands of the modern workforce.
- Title: Redefining Engineering Education with Moku:Go: Strategies for Success at Oregon State University
- Date recorded: February 23, 2023
- Speakers: Ben Nizette and Jason Clark
Register for immediate access