Characterizing and controlling optical systems with multiple standalone pieces of test equipment often presents difficult challenges that lead to lower stability, more noise, and increased system complexity. But with flexible, digitally implemented instruments such as lock-in amplifiers, frequency response analyzers, PID controllers, and more, optimizing optical control systems becomes easier, faster, and more cost-effective. In this special presentation, Liquid Instruments and Spectroscopy share next-generation strategies to characterize and control optical systems with flexible, reconfigurable, FPGA-based instrumentation.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How a single FPGA-based system replaces multiple fixed-function test instruments through partial FPGA reconfiguration.
- How to deploy multi-channel, multi-instrument capabilities in practical applications.
- Advanced techniques with modern test equipment to achieve noise-optimized, streamlined measurements in optical systems.
The webinar includes a presentation, demonstration, and live Q&A session.
- Title: Streamlining optical control and characterization with software-defined instrumentation
- Date recorded: November 15, 2023
- Speakers: Jessica Patterson, Le Wang
Register for immediate access