A powerful test solution built on flexible software
With Moku, you’ll gain instant access to an entire suite of software-defined instruments — from test essentials like an oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer to advanced tools like a lock-in amplifier and laser lock box — with a single, FPGA-based device at a fraction of the cost.
Choose from three efficient hardware options, each with dedicated specifications, to unlock an unparalleled combination of performance, speed, and flexibility in the lab, classroom, or anywhere you need to test. Watch the video to learn more.
A test platform for the digital age
- Configure your test system in minutes, not days
- Over-the-air software and instrument updates
- Seamlessly connect and switch between 13+ instruments
- Use multiple instruments simultaneously
- Control experiments wirelessly and move freely in the lab
- Small footprint gives you more benchtop space
Simplify automated testing with software-defined instrumentation
With Moku, it’s easy to swap instruments and reroute connections in the FPGA — without any external switches or recabling the hardware at all — and reconfigure the system remotely. This flexible approach allows you to replace multiple test stations, automate repetitive testing, and fully characterize your DUT, all with a single piece of equipment!